Join us in providing both emerging and established artists with protected time and space to develop bold new work away from critics and commercial pressure. Become part of a stimulating creative community comprised of professional artists, apprentice students, audience members, and fellow supporters!
As a non-profit organization, New York Stage and Film relies upon the generosity and tax-deductible contributions of individuals, corporations, and foundations to continue to develop exciting new work for the American theater. Since its founding in 1985, New York Stage and Film has been embraced by a passionate community of donors committed to the company’s mission.
Major Donors Circle
Your leadership support will sustain the work of NYSAF, and you’ll receive special benefits including access to our extended community of artists and friends.
Benefactors – $3,000 and above
• Invitation to Insiders’ Day – a behind-the-scenes look at the Powerhouse season in Poughkeepsie including special chances to meet with artists and the artistic director
• Invitation to two events in New York City during the year, such as a private screening of a film featuring NYSAF artists, or a reception with artists at a production with NYSAF roots
• Invitation to a season kick-off party with fellow supporters, Powerhouse artists, and Board members
Patrons – $1,500 to $3,000
• Invitation to one event in New York City during the year, such as a private screening of a film featuring NYSAF artists, or a reception with artists at a production with NYSAF roots
• Invitation to season kick-off party with fellow supporters, Powerhouse artists, and board members
Please email Thomas Pearson at email@example.com, or call 212-736-4240, to learn more.
From left: 2007 Honoree Dana Delany and Bill Pullman; Josh Charles, 2009 Honoree Julianna Margulies and Terry Kinney; and Founders Mark Linn-Baker, Leslie Urdang and Max Mayer.